Tuesday, March 13, 2007

T100 + Work + Ol days

I Think i look so much healthier back then!
when i was tanned, and fit, n thin, and i dont need much make up!! what happened to me!?!?!?!
Signs of aging..
On the brighter side, i can still wear that same jeans, AND ive altered it =) EVIDENCE of over wearing..... AND not putting on much weight. hah
There's Desmond, Jeremy, Keong, Kev, and Sam... hahahaa.. ahhh all these sec sch boys have grown up! =) and val has grown old.. damn.
_______________________________________________
Went to the ITfair on sat with al....
it was time to join the photowhoring club and get my hands on a decent cam!
was contemplating cannon, nikon, even sony.
despite prisc n key telling me NOT to get a sony, the T100 completely won me ove...
$699!!!! Its val's bday on 26 march.. soo. thank you Dad, Thank you Mum, Thank you AL for sucha wonderful present! hehehe

Guess which color i bought!?
RED?? yeah.. most girls say the red's nice and I AGREE!!
it IS nice....
but this red aint exactly BRIGHT BLOOD RED but the "dull" kinda red.
i got the black instead...
i dont expect al or my bro or dad to use the red cam when they borrow it do they!?

Yep! so i got the black T100... its Fantabulous! WooOo
.. breath taking 8.1megapixle to show all ur open pores....
Had supper with KEY at 651...
AND got lost while sending her back......
if al wasnt around... id haf reached home at 5pm...
i even went pass priscy's place! hahaha

Ohh.. mum said that key looked small size in pictures,

and she didnt realize she's as tall as i am...
AND..
she said her voice didnt match her size....
hahahahahahaa.. those who know key. u prolly know wat i mean!
Hehehehheee... key said my voice could match hers...
NO WAYYY!! u beat me hands down. :D
__________________________________________________

Service level at work was a piece of crap today...
for obvious reasons, 1/3rd of singaporeans suddenly went pmssy and had to call to complain their heads off....
on the brighter side, work was entertaining with mates round me....
there was geeta on my right, mund yu on my left, azmi, jason, pra, ben behind, derek somewhre at the side, becky, n oshin in front...

Crappiness sets in after 1130.. hah..

Oh.. Someone mentioned tt my boobs werent as big as this guy's... damn.
My response:

"you better admit that you're checking me out in order to know how BIG/SMALL i am"
OR
"you apologize for insulting me"... haha..
Its meant as a joke for obvious reasons.



BIG loves to work!!!
Love it when things are stress free.. Even tho charlie says shes still gona be around... its different... she's no longer part timing like me... =( feel so alone suddenly... like the "lao jiao" at work... but part timing... =(

No comments: