Saturday, March 10, 2007

in a nutshell

I dont like the feeling of not being able to blog wat i feel like blogging.
I hate the feeling of wanting to blog something but no "mood" to blog bout things.
I hate procrastinating. esp when i said YES YES YES i WILL blog tonight" and i dont.
most of all. I HATE BLOGGER CRASHING ON ME!!!.. n eating up my post.

So! here's my 2nd attempt.
Mas and i got bored, and we found this pic of leonard.... we decided to MMS him our "memorial". Mas even chanted buddist prayers for him! (mas's malay by the way.. if u havent already figured)

and many more have left... Waising and Lityi... after getting PR.. they left for their prefered I work industry, my Big son n Small son are holding back their resignation letters, Hanyi's in Corporate cust contact center. KennTan went to another telco, meryl n mya just graduated and Charlie's converting Full time. many more resignations to go i reckon. I just realized, Custer D's original part timers.. NONE left... cept me?? hah.

Id miss going home with charlie... Thankfully she's working permanent Midshift, so id still see her around very often!! she never fails to make me laugh, always crapping, and teasing my bimbo moves, making me embarassed by telling my embarassing moments to everyone... hahahaa..
Im constantly bored at work... heh.. WHO's THIS!?!?? no prizes for guessing correctly.. i masked ur "eye"s off... so dont complain.. hehee... i sure this person would tho.. remember the time when i went wakeboarding with prisc, she had some unglam shots where i masked off her EYES.. but she is obviously not happy with my artwork. hehhee

Starting 2 like cluster B more n more... felt kinda foreign when i just got there.. but as time passes.. i like the ppl there MORE.. they're nice.. Drina, steph, mas, ash, mundyu, andrew, becky, cheryl, boss alz, newer part timers... guess im getting used 2 having them around.. n liking their presense too... and the bitching, whining, emailing, online chatting, ahh not to mention CHARLIE .... =) how can i forget.. if u're seeing this charlie... stop stalking me.... :P

___________________________________-

I went uni hopping that day.. from classes in SIM, to NUS with key, and finally NTU with al.. heh.. There was this vanity fair there. and i totally busted $$$ big time... but it was a steal! Clinique duo eye shadow at $18, eyecream at $18, Lippies at $8! Biggest (and most ex) buy was Al's clinique for men pack.. with 4 items inside costing $$XX Secret. heh.. He's worth it laaa.. :D

There we are photo whoring in the lib, toilet, stairs.. u name it.. Lovely Puckers!? no!? How does specky val look!?
One for me, One for Key, One for prisc.. (unopened) how can we ever leave u out in such juicy deals!?


This is "NICOLE RICHIE" with val. why!? cuz the guy in the middle looks like richie ren, and the girl on the right is a faux nicole. haha.


Gonna head to the ITfair with Al tomorrow. HOPEFULLY id get a new cam... one that i can truly call MY OWN! =) im gona start photowhoring too!! suddenly... i wish i could head for supper/mambo/ktv/mahjong/movies/even working OTs!!! anything but projects n studies...
im looking 4ward too is a nice time at krabi. Having a nice time basking in the sun with nice company..
i cant wait to get bk 2 work on sunday.. =) beats having 2 do projects. so weary already..

No comments: