Saturday, March 17, 2007

Hell Starts NoW!

I think Hell week officially starts NOW.
With deadlines all packed so close to each other... i can hardly take a breather.
I cant even make use of those birthday month Perks where i can go shopping!!! =(

Ditzy val says:
My Nails are screaming for nice manicure, My hair needs a trim and a dye, my need 2 do something bout the brow that's bushier by the day, pimples are blooming n needs some popping...

Supper Night:
As i was heading home, Steph's OT was shortened so we decided 2 head for supper... Ashley came along despite not drawing her brows.. hehee.. but she wore her missy Elliot Respect white addidas cap instead. Then we msged charlie, who's work ends at 12, and YES she's coming along too!! lastly, drina came after she got off work at 12.30.. FwoaHh... Prata at alameen was filling... there were lots of funny chatter... and yeah.. it was HELL noisy!!! When the 5 of us were in the car on the way back, i can hardly hear myself! it was THAT bad....

Tho i was graded AAAA class bimbo... i wish to reiterate that this this bimbo facade, or in mandarin "38-ness"... is ONLY a the MERELY a trademark... *ahem* there's so much more to me! dont you think!? hahaha.. although i always do dumb things such as sticking my locker key into the wrong locker... but im not the only one. so many ppl *esp charlie* would be shaking her head in profusely

I went for supper at the expense of AL.. and for that im really sorry... after i agreed to go for supper with steph, and called al to inform him..... he was already on the way to my place to "SUPRISE" me... =( im so sorrry dear............... sighh.. make it up 2 u.. Lets go 4 a movie today!! STOMP THE YARD!!

BiG thanks to keY:
You're a champion seller.. and THANKYOU for saving me.... thank you for preventing my mum frm evicting me from the house as im taking up too much shoe space... ThanK you for the nice lobangs.... and NEXT UP!!! selling off my WARDROBE!!!

On the downside...:
Looking at charlie convert to Fulltime.... n all the nice ppl at work... im really growing to like that place.. despite some weird smell, or weird behaviour by those minority few... If i ever leave... its the people id miss... Can i not leave??? May i always be a part timer???

No comments: